Submit your paper to GCPR 2018 here.
Paper submission deadline is July 4, 2018 11:59:00 PM (Pacific Time = UTC-8)
Firm deadline. There will be no deadline extension!
Download the LaTeX template here.
The GCPR 2018 conference proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series. They will appear as post-proceedings after the conference.
The proceedings will include all accepted papers under the condition that at least one of the authors completes a full (non-student) registration to the conference (this involves a registration fee). Authors should take into account the following rules:
- All papers have to be written in English , have to conform with the Springer LNCS format , and have to be submitted as a single PDF file.
- The maximum allowed paper length is 14 pages without references and 16 pages with references.
- All papers have to describe original work. By submitting a paper to GCPR 2018, the authors guarantee that
- the manuscript has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any journal, conference, workshop, or archival peer-reviewed forum,
- no paper which contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper is under review at the moment of submission or will be submitted during the GCPR 2018 review period to another conference, workshop, or journal. Note that a Technical Report (departmental, arxiv.org, etc.) that is disseminated without any form of direct peer review is NOT considered a publication. Likewise, mention of the work under review in a presentation is NOT considered a violation.
- All supplementary material must be self-contained in a single file for upload i.e. a single pdf, or a zip file containing multiple items.
- The supplementary material directly supports the paper as submitted prior to the paper deadline. Only results generated by the algorithm/approach/system reported in the submitted version are allowed. Material based on improvements subsequent to the paper deadline is not allowed.
- DO NOT include links to external files or websites (e.g. Youtube). Including such links is grounds for automatic rejection without review.
- DO NOT submit a newer version of the paper as supplementary material. Including a newer version of the paper or any portion thereof is forbidden.
See also the example paper gcpr2018submission.pdf for more information. Papers that do not conform with the above guidelines will be rejected without review.